Top Quality VoIP Phone System and Cloud Based Services in Los Angeles
Atkal Communications provides the Los Angeles area with top quality VoIP Phone System and Cloud Based Services for your business. We have partnered with Cytracom which gives you the power to layout your communication platform the way you want it.
From a virtual receptionist to easy-to-use web interface, you can now transform your communication needs and ideas into reality. Contact us today for questions, concerns and for our excellent services listed below!
Our Call Center Features:
- Virtual Receptionist— An automated receptionist that answers the phone and provides customized messages used to connect callers to pre-configured destinations (i.e. 1 = Sales, 2 = Services, etc.).
- Personal Assistant— Your personal assistant is an advanced find-me/follow me feature that will locate you at up to 5 pre-configured locations.
- Hunt Groups— Allows multiple extensions to ring when a call comes in.
- Custom Music on Hold— Upload custom music on hold sound files
The following features are included with our Voice Plans:
- Unlimited Calling— Unlimited local and long distance on any given extension.
- Local Number Portability (LNP)— Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Web Portal Interface— Administrators and users configure and manage their own services thru an easy-to-use web interface.
- Emergency Service— Per location e911 services.
Include Hosted PBX Features:
- Virtual Auto Attendant— An automated receptionist that answers the phone and provides customized messages used to connect callers to pre-configured destinations.
- Live Person Answering— Setup a telephone number to ring a specific extension first, or a group to enable sequential or simultaneous rings. This enables your company to have a live person answer the caller, and not an auto attendant.
- Voicemail Greeting Options— Unavailable / Busy / Employee’s Name
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)— Setup a telephone number to dial directly to a device or extension.
- Extension Dialing— Your Cytracom Hosted PBX can support multi digit extension dialing.
- Custom Caller ID— Customize the appearance of your outgoing Caller ID by outgoing number or by extension.
- Voicemail— Associate a voicemail box with an extension.
- Voicemail to Email— After a voicemail is received, the Cytracom PBX will send the voicemail as an attachment to any valid email account that you enter into the Cytracom Portal.
- Voicemail to Text Message— Enter an SMS address in the Cytracom Portal and the Cytracom PBX will send a shorter text message to your device.
- Ring Groups—Enables multiple extensions to be joined as a group, calls may then be routed sequentially or simultaneously to that group.
- Find Me (Personal Assistant)— Setup a personal assistant to "find you" at up to five (5) locations. This feature is configured per extension, and offers an extensive number of options to route calls once they have reached the given extension. Callers are asked to "announce themselves," and are offered the option between locations, to try the next location, or to leave a message.
- Call Hold—Play music or a commercial while placing calls on hold.
- Attended Transfer— Transfer a call to an extension, group, or phone number AFTER announcing the party being transferred.
- Unattended Transfer (Blind Transfer)— Transfer a call to another extension, group, or phone number WITHOUT announcing the party being transferred.
- Call Forwarding— Forward calls via Cytracom Portal. Calls may be forwarded to any extension or phone number.
- Incoming Call Blocking— "Black list" phone numbers to block them from calling your PBX.
- Incoming Privacy Screening— Force callers with "no caller ID" or "blocked caller ID" to enter a number that will be presented as their caller ID.
- Incoming DID Routing— Route calls based on the number that was dialed. Calls may be routed to an auto attendant, extension, group, phone number, ACD or Call Queue.
- Incoming Call Identification—Identify an incoming call on the phone's LCD display by modifying the Caller ID display indicating how the call was routed.
- Do-not-disturb (DND)— A device or SoftPhone feature that simulates a phone being off-hook, sending calls received directly into voicemail. Other routing options are also available.
- Call Waiting Indicator— Indicates incoming call (and caller ID, if available) while another call is in progress.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)— Used to route calls in a call center environment to the appropriate agents, based on factors such as time availability, behavior, and priority levels.
- Call Queue— Call queues are used to route calls in a first-in/first-out manner to the appropriate extension or group. These extensions can be agents logged into the system. Call Queues are commonly used with an ACD, where the callers hear an announcement similar to "thank you for calling, all available agents are busy, you are the X caller. Estimated wait time is X minutes. Please hold for the next available agent, or press X to leave a message." When the call is ready to be routed, the ACD handles the routing rules.
- Time of Day Routes— Allows routing decisions based on time and date. Multiple schedules can be configured, as in the case of departments with different hours of operation.
- Company Wide Directory— A list of contacts and phone numbers that are uploaded via the Cytracom Portal, and are made available on an IP phone or SoftPhone.
- Disable Outbound Dialing— Disable Outbound Dialing on certain extensions only.
Call Conferencing Services
- 3-way Conference Call— After making or receiving a call, a user may conference in any third party for a 3-way call.
- Conference Bridge— Multiple on-site and outside callers can simultaneously participate in password protected conference calls.
Music on Hold Services
- Default Music on Hold— Royalty free music provided by Cytracom.
- Custom Music/Commercial on Hold— Music/Commercial provided by Customer, and uploaded through the Customer Portal.
- Commercial on Hold by Location or Queue— Multiple commercials on hold may be uploaded to your Cytracom PBX, and can be unique based on location or queue.